In this week's For Immediate Release episode #646, my report covered:
- Privacy and Facebook applications: the Wall Street Journal article and the TechCrunch response that fears are overhyped
- Hotels can potentially add content (like ads) to your web pages on their WiFi networks
- Google's Project Glass explores another way to look at the world
- A brief comment on the Pew Internet report on the rise of e-reading (subsequently covered in greater detail by Shel and Neville).
If you are a FIR subscriber, you should have the show now in iTunes or whatever you use to get the feed. If you aren't a subscriber, you can simply listen to the episode online now.
If you found this post interesting or useful, please consider either:
- following me on Twitter;
- adding me to a circle on Google+;
- subscribing to my email newsletter; or
- subscribing to the RSS feed.