to try to tell the story of all the changes that are going on all around us in both the way we communicate and also the tools we use to communicate.
That theme is here on Disruptive Conversations, over on Disruptive Telephony, in Blue Box podcasts, in my Emerging Tech Talk video podcasts and definitely also in what I write on Voxeo's blog site. It's also a theme in some of what I post on Facebook and Twitter, too.
I don't know how often I'll send out the newsletter. Knowing me, I expect it will vary in frequency. Right now I'm thinking it will probably include items such as:
- Major pieces I've written or produced somewhere in my network of sites that I think would be interesting to a larger audience.
- Updates on upcoming conferences where I'll be speaking and where we might be able to meet.
- New projects or initiatives - or other bright, shiny objects I'm chasing.
- New tools I think people might find useful.
- Random personal updates or other notes.
Again, it's still very much in the formative stages (what kind of information would you like to receive?)
It also, quite frankly, gives me a chance to experiment with iContact, a service I've been wanting to try for a while.
Anyway, if you'd like to join me in my little experiment, you're welcome to do so and I'd be honored to have you along for the ride. The shiny new sign-up form is here:
I'll probably be sending out the first newsletter in the next week or so. Being the security/privacy nut that I am, you can be sure I won't sell your name or do anything like that. That's not my style.
If you do sign up, thanks for doing so.
P.S. And yes, because I despise the link-spam bots out there that clog up systems by filling out forms on sites, I do require you to confirm your email address. I know it's one extra step, but really it's better for all involved...