My Report Into FIR #678 - Facebook Mobile Sharing, Barriers To Blogging, and Social Media with Israel/Hamas
In this week's For Immediate Release episode #678 on Monday, November 19, 2012, my report covered:
- Facebook finally lets you "share" content in mobile apps and the mobile website:
- I spoke about continuing my "Barriers to Blogging" series:
- I then concluded on the somber note of the escalating conflict in Israel and the Gaza Strip as the Israeli Defense Force and Hamas engage not only militarily but also via social media:
- When armies become media: Israel live-blogs and tweets an attack on Hamas
- Israel and Twitter: Where does free speech end and violence begin?
As part of that, I also spoke of the dark side of all the social media usage... as well as the escalating conflict about the potential shutting off of Internet access into the Gaza Strip:
If you are a FIR subscriber, you should have the show now in iTunes or whatever you use to get the feed. If you aren't a subscriber, you can simply listen to the episode online now. There is a TON of other great information in the weekly episode relevant to those involved with PR, marketing and other forms of communication, so I'd encourage you to give it a listen.
If you found this post interesting or useful, please consider either:
- following me on Twitter;
- adding me to a circle on Google+;
- subscribing to my email newsletter; or
- subscribing to the RSS feed.